Three meetings with a tall green alien in Orel


Tuesday 26 September 2017

This strange story of 3 consecutive contacts with a representative of extraterrestrial intelligence was told by Mikhail Zybunovsky from the town of Orel. in line with him, it began within the so much post-war years, once he was still tiny.

1947 year. i'm seven years previous. Late evening. The lemon light-weight of the moon illuminates our yard. In the sky, cold stars wink. My sister and that i square measure sitting on a pile of wood and discuss violently the assorted terrible stories regarding sorcerers and brownies, detected by United States of America from adults, principally from our grandparent. and also the more odd details of these stories we tend to bear in mind, the additional horrifying is completed to United States of America.

It is already commencing to appear - attributable to the chimney that's protruding on top of the hut, the witch WHO flies on the pale, and flies within the hen-house, sighs, the grandfather-house ... worry seizes United States of America, and that we fly home with a bullet. presently we tend to head to bed. My sister and that i sleep in one bed - a jack.
The night is returning

.
Suddenly I get up as a result of somebody has sanely pushed Maine within the ribs. I open my eyes. close to the bed there's a large soldier, dead inexperienced. On the top - a cap, from that emanates a faint orange glow.

I was harm from the bed sort of a wind. I rush to the bed wherever my mother was sleeping. He ducked below the blanket to her. Naturally, female parent like a shot awakened. and that i saw a "soldier" too.

- WHO square measure you? Why square measure you here? She asked during a trembling voice.

"Soldier" didn't say a word in response. continued  to face taciturnly in one place. Then my mother, with a loud sigh, jumped off the bed and rush to the furniture, wherever my five-year-old sister slept serenely. I grabbed her in associate degree containerful and ran back. My mother and that i hid the lady below a patchwork. and that i hid below another blanket lying next to Maine. He took cowl along with his head, however left alittle crack to spy on.

A little far away from the fright, my mother once more asked the "soldier":
"But WHO square measure you, once all?" and the way did you enter the house?
He heaved a deep sigh. Then suddenly it liquified within the air. At an equivalent second outside the window - somewhere within the distance the flashes of fireside flashed. a number of seconds later the wall of fireside approached, and also the hearth began right below the window, in our yard. My female parent and that i burst into tears. we tend to determined - currently burn.
However, the fireplace ceased as suddenly because it began.

In the morning we tend to didn't notice any traces of a fire within the yard. Well, not one burnt firebrand was found. The sun shone bright. The yard was clean and empty.
The second meeting with an equivalent "soldier" happened abundant later. i used to be already fourteen years previous. within the yard stood associate degree early fall. I stayed with my mother's friends within the village of Platonovo, Orel region. On a high, rocky shore on top of the stream stood associate degree abandoned church. And at a long way from its ruins, the collective grove is stretched.

One evening I visited that garden to steal apples that were already ripe. Suddenly I see - from the ruins of the temple floating within the sky towards the garden may be a spindle-shaped object, very large. On its body several bright lights shine. i used to be afraid, huddled behind a bush. I feel, all of Pine Tree State shakes for worry. physiological state drips from the forehead with a stream, cuts the salt of the attention.

I squeezed my eyes, rubbing my eyes with my fingers, then I opened them once more. And he gasped. Before Pine Tree State stood - wherever did it return from ?! - a square-shouldered "soldier", dead inexperienced. As in our last meeting, there was a hood on his head, from that orange sparks flew in several directions. I cried out. The creature disappeared ... and also the spindle-shaped body with bright lights on its body flew leisurely away.

I needed to leap from the bottom to run home, however I couldn't know. I feel, legs - lead, pants, sorry, wet, heart beating in order that it appears, is near to commence of the chest. Throughout the body - the strongest chill.


Who is that this creature, sort of a soldier? Why is he following Pine Tree State, i assumed feverishly, feeling my very own wet pants. What will he wish from me? This mystery, perhaps, can stay unresolved on behalf of me till the last moments of my life.

The third meeting with the mysterious creature occurred comparatively recently - in 1992. I came to the village of Shablykino to go to a disciple. a lot of exactly, a trifle didn't reach her. Tearing off the ride on the route close to the flip wherever the country road resulting in the village was branching off. Well, I went on that on foot. And it had been necessary to stomp until Shablykin for a minimum of Associate in Nursing hour.
It was evening. the celebrities have already appeared within the sky. I go, i love the bottomless starry  sky.

On the horizon appeared a glowing spherical layering. I cried after I saw him. Instantly I remembered the second long visit of a "soldier", the related  flight of a "cigar" within the sky and the way all this complete for my health. He looked around in panic: there was obscurity to hide! All around square measure vacant fields within the stalk, and also the straw fodder square measure seen within the distance.

The spherical stratification, speedily approaching, was remodeled into a clearly diagrammatic glowing sphere. I may clearly see the spherical portholes in his aspect once the ball was motionlessly hovering over Pine Tree State. Some flat faces were staring out of the portholes. Suddenly, a well-known monster-a creature of high stature in inexperienced garments Associate in Nursingd a cap that emitted an orange glow-suddenly rose up many feet aloof from Pine Tree State, as if from Associate in Nursing earth.

After a brief whereas, we tend to studied one another. The creature, in my senses, is disdainful and stylish, and i am timid, with the hope of salvation. and also the superb thing: the worry that tormented Pine Tree State, somewhere disappeared. I sedately Sabbatum down on a boulder lying on the aspect of the road, and commenced to appear at the article that adorned  within the sky nearly strictly higher than Pine Tree State. Then he translated Associate in Nursing indifferent, detached look at the "soldier."

And finally I checked out his face altogether details.
It clothed  that earlier i used to be wrong, taking his garments for a soldier's uniform. On the creature was one thing sort of a inexperienced overall, remotely just like a suit of chemical protection. The overalls were slenderly sewn with phosphorous threads that overflowed, compete a deathly bright inexperienced lightweight.

On his head - constant as before, the cap, that didn't obscure, because it clothed , faces. The hood seemed like Associate in Nursing oval, hood tightly tied over the bone, open before.
The creature's face was undoubtedly unearthly. Bluish, fleshy, with a two-dimensional nose, below that might be seen a little mouth, in all probability not even a mouth, however simply a slender slit while not lips. His hands dangled below his knees, that is, they were remarkably long. The monster was clutching within the hands of Associate in Nursing object aimed toward Pine Tree State.
I repeat, I didn't feel any emotions at that moment.

And suddenly the monster disappeared. A ball with portholes fleetly flew away and shortly disappeared behind the horizon. The shroud of Olympic tranquility as a hand took removed from my soul. I reasonably forgot, came to myself. an odd symptom sank.

Screaming with horror, I hurried on the country road towards the village wherever my friend lived.